- When all I want is an Anti-Virus software, why am I being forced to use Email & IM Protection, Parental Controls, Windows Firewall, Anti-Spyware, System Guard, Identity Protection and hundred other features that I dont need.
- You know a program is evil when it takes up major percentage of your CPU irrespective of whether you are actually doing anything or not.
- Why, oh, why does it start a scan of my machine when I have clearly configured it to "never start" a scheduled scan?
- And why when I decide that I dont need any IM scanning it considers and repeatedly warns every time that "my computer is not protected".
- When it has 7 (yes, seven) processes running all the time in your system - one of which keeps checking whether there's an update or not every 10 minutes or so.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Most Annoying Program Ever
The "Most Annoying Program Ever" award goes to McAfee Security Center. Here are its accomplishments to win this prestigious award: