Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Vasanth, so here goes...

A-Available?: No
B-Best friend: My Girlfriend Fiancée
C-Cake or Pie?: Cake
Drink of choice: Water
E- Essential thing used everyday: My iPhone
F- Favorite color: Blue
G- Gummy bears or worms: What?
H- Hometown: Madurai, India
Indulgence: Gadgets and recently cars...
J-January or February: February, coz its got some memorable days for me...
K-Kids and names: None
L-Life: Life is too wonderful to be spent worrying
M-Marriage date: Still single
N-Number of siblings: One lil' sis, who's a doc
Oranges or apples: Apples
P-Phobias: Heights, but barely
Quote: See L
R-Reason to smile: Jon Stewart on Daily Show
S-Season: Spring, life just like the trees spring to life...
T-Tag two people: Publia and Deepak
U-Unknown fact about me: I sleep 8 to 9 hours a day every day!
V-Vegetable you do not like: Broccoli
W-Worst habit: Procrastination
X-x-rays you have had: Wrist when I broke it 8 months ago
Y-Your favorite food: South Indian Rasam
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment