Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm a PC and I love Macs

You have gotta hand it to Apple. They know Industrial Design, period. Jobs unveiled Apple's latest set of Notebooks and I've got my eye on the 15-inch MacBook Pro. That may very well be my next notebook (if it runs Windows Vista using Bootcamp).



Oh yeah, the whole back-and-forth between Apple and Microsoft about "I'm a PC" and "I'm a Mac" is kinda silly. I use PC as a main home and work computer but I love Macs. I use them occasionally at work and love some of the things they have on Mac. Obvioulsy I hate some of quirks that exist on Mac (Visual Studio beats XCode hands-and-pants down, for example), just like I hate some of the bloatware that runs on Windows (*Cough*Media Player*Cough*). But the notion that you have to hate one to like other is kinda silly, if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. But when it comes to music producion and recording, Nothing beats a mac.
    :)

    ReplyDelete