Monday, April 05, 2004

BAGHDAD TRAVELOGS

I have seen many television clips and read numerous stories about how tough it is go to Baghdad never mind doing any work there, but firsthand accounts are always chilling and griping. I recently stumbled upon Fiona Katie's Blog where she puts her Baghdad travel experience in words:

"I talk to Sallah and he asks me what I thought of Baghdad. It is a beautiful city, so I told him as much. He questioned me:

- Beautiful or sad?

Baghdad is beautiful and sad. Terribly, terribly sad. Her people are sad. Her condition is sad."


Very Griping story and I can only imagine how it would have been to go through the experiences by yourself.

Read her friend and a co-worker Stan's experience here and here.

Hats & Prayers off to all those who brave the war and riots to help Iraq rebuild.

|

No comments:

Post a Comment