Happy New Year! Felíz Año Nuevo! Bonne Année! Naye Varsha Ki Shubhkamanyen! Eniya Puthandu Nalvazhthukkal! (10 points to those who can guess all the languages correctly :))
I have never been big on 'Resolutions' because 1) I never could think and jot down few things that I really wanted to do. 2) I am too lazy to keep that up throughout the year. But, this is a time of change for me personally. So here comes my list of resolutions that I would try really hard to keep up:
- I will eat breakfast everyday
- I will go to the gym (or workout at home) atleast twice a week
- I will resume my reading habits
- I will call and talk with my friends more often
- I will keep my blog updated regularly
OK, the last one is going to be difficult but as I said earlier, I will try my best. Why only 6 resolutions? I only want to have a resolution that I can keep not something like "I will become a millionaire" :). Six is all I can think of.
So, here's to a year of new beginnings and happiness!