Saturday, December 30, 2006

Google Talk down?

I cant seem to login to my Google Talk for the past 6 hours or so and there doesnt seem to be any indications of this downtime anywhere. It could be just me and my dear ISP - Comcast. I get the following message:

Could not connect to the Google Talk service (error 10060)

This after the debacle of "vanishing" gmails over the last week or so and the fact that Orkut was down for more than 22 hours does not bode well for the overlord of the internet - Google. Maybe we shouldn't laydown and surrender all our life's information management to Google, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I cant seem to login to my Google Talk for the past 3 month or so and there doesnt seem to be any indications of this downtime anywhere. It could be just me and my dear ISP - Comcast. I get the following message:

    Could not connect to the Google Talk service (error 10060)

    ReplyDelete