Saturday, June 09, 2007

Fuhgeddaboudit

Ever since I moved to a new apartment, I haven't had HBO and that means I am not keeping up with the final season of one of my favorite TV Drama - The Sopranos. You won't believe how hard it is to keep myself from knowing what has transpired in the show as I want to see it for myself. Every day I go to work, I tell everyone not to discuss what happened on that week's episode while I'm around since I haven't seen it.

But the last week has been extremely difficult. Every website you go to, there's an front page article with a headline that gives away what's' the plot of the final episode that airs tomorrow. Even while listening to the radio, I try to switch away when they start discussing the plot for the final episode. I guess in an age of information overload, it is very difficult to keep one from learning about the "talk of the town" when you dont want to. I already know someone who got whacked and what the major twist in the story.

1 comment:

  1. Can't you just buy the episodes from itunes and download them?

    ReplyDelete