Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A9: AMAZON'S SEARCH ENGINE

John Battelle breaks the news on Amazon.com's new search engine.

A9, Amazon's much discussed skunk works search project goes live today, so I can finally write about it. I saw it last month (caveat: unbeknownst to me until recently, Amazon targeted me as their conduit to break this news - I think they wanted it to move from the blogosphere out, as opposed the WSJ in) and had to keep the damn thing to myself, it was hard, and here's why: On first blush it's a very, very good service, and an intriguing move by Amazon. It raises a clear question: How will Google - and more broadly, the entire search-driven world - react?


Looks, pretty good... Did a search using my name and the results are interesting...

|

No comments:

Post a Comment