When I started this blog, I did so just because that was the "in" thing to do at that time. I am neither a writer nor a journalist. I don't keep a journal and I have bad memory. Considering all that, this has worked out well for me. I can now atleast have a vague idea as to what I was upto over the last three years.
I was looking at some statistics that I have been collecting on this blog over the last year or so. And, its very interesting:
- This blog gets an average of 650 unique visitors per month. Whoa!
- 76% visitors are from the US, 17% are from India, 5% from Hungary (huh!)
- 59% use Firefox (Yay!), 34% use IE
- 92% use Windows XP, 1% use Windows CE (Who in the world reads my blog from a PDA?)
- And, in the fantasy blog stock market, this blog is worth 4,000 blog dollars.
Here's hoping that this (the blog, not the war - which I hope will end soon) goes on for many years to come!